View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 11:17 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
Hi!!
Sorry if i am a little late
Laurentius26, Ultrashot and Cracing have solved all the issue of latest Leo Dialer in landscape:
xda-developers - View Single Post - [PROBLEM][LEO] NEW Phone Canvas working with new Builds like 231xx [UPDATED 26.03.11]
xda-developers - View Single Post - [PROBLEM][LEO] NEW Phone Canvas working with new Builds like 231xx [UPDATED 26.03.11]
Some testing (and maybe fixes) will be needed, but i think that 99% of the work is done.

If you want to install the old CDMA dialer in new roms, these are the files that needs to be copied with Total Commander in Windows directory:
(...snip...)
Appreciate the info Monfro. I started looking at your original .cab mod that's the basis for what NRGZ used. I began backtracking off that to determine which files needed to be touched and combined that with the diff output from the Kreb's diff tool. It matched up with the DLLs you listed, but the registry changes are another matter.

I won't have time to fully test this and eventually build a .cab til next week as work and travel have ramped again.

If someone else can verify that the landscape keypad .cab fix works, someone should kindly ask NRGZ to bake it in the next round of updates. Thanks in advanced to those that try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
(...snip...)
I did find some other settings that can be controlled (like sound quality, and AFH (Frequency Hopping). Also, part of the spec is that the phone can tell the headset when changes are made to the Supported Features. This 'notification' is off by default on my phone.

So, I will probably make a v1.1 of BTAG in the next day or so with some updates.
Anyone have any suggestions, send me a PM.

Sorry to NRG for hijacking his thread in the last few posts.
I will maybe start a new thread when I release the updated version of BTAG.
@longview - indeed a separate thread for your BTAG tool would be a good idea as others, even on non Energy ROMs, would benefit. I downloaded the various PDF specs from the BT SIG website and found about the same details you have so far.

Note though that it was not completely going off topic. Prior to upgrading my primary TP2 to Feb.27.2011, I was on a Oct.25.2010 (build 21683) Energy ROM with the same headset. Given the nearly same setup, the sound notifications were routing to the handset speaker and not my BT headset. So something in the Energy ROMs has changed in the past few releases/months... trying to pin that down was part of my inquiry and I was using the BTAG tool to help narrow down possible registry changes. It could be recent builds themselves and not necessarily registry settings, etc.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 3 times.