View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 02:02 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: [How-To] Jailbreak Verizon iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucysassy27 View Post
Hey orange kid! did u figure anything out yet? I have boost mobile already but i want an iphone 4.. let us know what you can do most of all the data is what im hoping for! Ive seen forums where people have unlocked the verizon iphone to metro but only talk + text works..NO DATA & MMS!! (so whats the damn point of having an iphone)

Im still looking around the web to see if i find anyone that can PROPERLY unlock the cdma version of the iphone will keep u posted
I'm still looking as well, the more the better, if one of us can get a tutorial up I'll sticky it and we can flash away