View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 12:02 PM
deadwrong03
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Re: How To: Download mp3's from the internet

thanks for this i made a thread on xda asking if anyone figured a way to save mp3s with touchxplorer that u download now whenever verizon releases the trophy and they release a unlocker for the nodo update ill be giving this a try. i wish there was a way to update the zune library to add mp3's and files u download on the go without the need for a computer

thats what pisses me off about wp7 everybody is not at a comptuer 24/7 i used my touch pro 2 to download new albums mixtapes and songs all the time without my computer and it was simple and i could update my library on the phone in windows media player no problem. i hope they can remedy this in the future it seems like android is the only platform that can do this right now