Old 03-28-2011, 08:42 PM
deegge
N00b
Threadstarter

deegge is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone try Tinkerbell's Titan ROM?

I installed it last night to check it out. It does run very smooth! Is that you, the hot chick on the first splash screen? (Not a big fan of the 2nd Tinkerbell splash but hey, it's your rom.) Anyway it's setup perfect for Verizon - didn't have to do a thing - calls, sms and mms work right away!

- There is no way to turn off Data. I have turn Airplane Mode on, then off to turn Data off.
- When the screen is locked with S2U2, sometimes you have to unlock 2 screens. First swipe one screen (black & white) to unlock, then there is another screen (Windows theme colors) to unlock. Doesn't happen all the time.
- I thot I read that you have Google Maps on here - I didn't see it. Was there something else for Navigation?
-I was hoping I'd see that Windows 7 theme or whatever it is, you have on the 6700!

It is fast and smooth. No lockups. I can't tell about the battery use because it was low last night. I'll be testing some Roms until I get my TouchPro fixed. I'll be looking to see if you have make any updates to this. thanks