View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:23 PM
chardog
PPCGeeks Regular

chardog is keeping up the good workchardog is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Galaxy Tab vs Nook Color

the tab is a better device, not that you actually need all these features though. bluetooth, gps, 3g, is kinda unnecessary, and the price is a big no no. I think the smartphone + mobile hotspot + nook combo is fantastic. I wish the nook had a microphone access to occasionally use the google search features, but it's fine without it. the tab is twice the price, and if I were to pay that much, I might as well buy an ipad.

loving the nook right now. Use is primarily for ereader, some gaming, some reading, and lots of web surfing. It does it flawlessly, and the ability to use one charger is an added bonus.

I really cant justify the huge price tag, just for gps, bluetooth, mic, and 3g, all of which, can easily be used with my other device. Sure, if you only use a tablet, and no phone, then the tab is the only way to go. If the tab is close to the functionality of the nc, then it's an awesome device; just overpriced. Consider it a ferrari vs corvette matchup. The ferrari is better, but the corvette would definitely hold it's own.