Thread: Easy Root
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 06:46 PM
davidetkin511
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: Easy Root

Hey SANTOD,
thanks for your response. i have a few questions. the method im trying to use is oneclick because i have a mac. if i need to use another method i can because i have a vm.
1) where is the recovery image that i can use to get back to the stock rom (with root, i dont mean to unroot with)
2) during the 2nd step of oneclick when it is pushing files it says no such file or directory found
3) i think i would be able to use adb, i have used it a little before. im not really sure what people mean when they say that they know adb. is it just typing / copying & pasting commands?

thanks
-david