View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 01:05 PM
jamice4u
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fix for disabled camera and video when battery is below 15%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Thanks!!

I will be draining my battery today using my cell phone to tether via 4g all day to see if the 15% battery pop up showup. I believe this should come standard in all custom Roms. Also I discovered that the external camera programs like camera fx you can use the camera while you are using the phone to make a phone call. I picture quality is crappy but you can still use the camera while making a phone call.
I drained my battery and confirmed that this modification does not work with the EC05 modem firmware. I opened up the zip file and noticed that it had an EB13 CW folder maybe is needs an EC05 folder with the corrected programming in it. Anyways can somebody take a look at this file and see it can be fixed. I will postmark the original post and see it he can update the file so when can have our camera working below 15%. Otherwise the external programs like retro camera and camera fx work for now. I can confirm the camera quality on camera fx is not as good as the stock camera.

Update: Ok I kinda got it to work I delete the camera app using the sda stock app remover. Afterward I copied the modified application into the midnight rom extras Standard zip file and remove the previous camera application that was in the zip file. The application work but it messed up the camera's zoom feature and made the camera unstable. I was able to take pictures but the camera was not working 100% I am going to post the standard stock camera and video player in raiderp post and see if he will take the time to fix this bug afterward I will keep you guys updated.

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 03-26-2011 at 02:44 PM.