View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 09:54 AM
jamice4u
Regular 'Geeker

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking [MOD] 15% below battery fix for camera and video *Updated 03/30/2011*

k0nane has got the camera/camcorder and music player and video player working.

[MOD]*solved* Kill full battery popups/fix for apps that close on low battery level - Page 6 - xda-developers

Please show your appreication and try out his new Rom when you get the chance "The SyndicateROM Frozen 1.1.0". Please refer to post #6 for more details.

First off I take no credit for coming up with the solution to this problem!!! Check out the link for the real true genuis: k0anne.

[MOD]*solved* Kill full battery popups/fix for apps that close on low battery level - Page 2 - xda-developers

The soluation can be found on post 14.

Anyways I am just posting it over here so you can find it quickly and you don't have to go look all over the place to find the soluation. Attached below is the zip file just wipe the partiation cache and the dalvik cache and install the zip file after the fix the permissions for good measure. Reboot and you are done. This work on my Samsung Epic before on the previous midnight roms so, I don't see why it should not work again. Below is the zip file you need to install good luck and comment whether or not it work for you.

Update: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post12533652

This is what k0nane wrote, "I've removed the close on low battery from the Music app and the camera/camcorder. I haven't done the video player yet. The fixes will be in SyndicateROM Frozen 1.1.0, and I'll post them standalone soon after. raiderep, could you find me in the channel in my signature some time?"

Below is a working camera/camcorder and video mod. I extracted from The Syndicate Rom Frozen 1.1 please thank k0anne for the mod. I please test it out. I know it is fully functional but I copied the camera, music and video apk into the system file of the rom I am using by opening the zip file of the Rom and replace or add the files into the system file. Afterward you flash the Rom and you are good to go.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Camera.apk (2.25 MB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: apk MusicPlayer.apk (5.24 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: apk VideoPlayer.apk (493.0 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: apk Mms.apk (737.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip acs-ec05-battmodapps.zip (7.79 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 03-30-2011 at 06:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.