View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 03:59 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Theme][ACS] 3/24/11 Blue Midnight V1 EB13 CWM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
so i cant use it? just loaded it with no fc's but wiping dalvic helps that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
I'm gonna try this as well. The theme I'm working on right now will have alot of blue in it as well. I'll leave the glass look for you though. You seem to have it mastered.
When you design a theme you never what people will like. I have been a black & blue fan for many year. But my biggest download theme is Black Alien, 3x's more than any other theme. I am a Jack of all Trades and Master of none. I do many things very well, but nothing great. I work from a analytical side (Both sides of my brain. AMOL) and don't a have creative bone in my body. I must look at work created by others to get a creative idea myself.

So Enjoy the work and as always please leave a comment about my themes. You never know if one of your suggestion will spark an idea in my brain from what you think.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 03-24-2011 at 09:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.