View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 02:39 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [CHT2 Widget] - SimClock v2 - Next Generation MUST HAVE Widget with Extended Feat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
This is a real cool widget...

I thought I saw somewhere where you can change the size and type of text that the clock has? This only allows you change the color.. Where did I see that?

Also You may want to add the cab from JMLMenuSense I was browsing wih my phone and it took forever to get that settings widget. Just an idea you dont have to.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

You've been thanked!
You're welcome bro!! Changing the the font size, to my knowledge, isn't possible. But changing the font, on the other hand, is something you can do. Rename the .ttf file for the font you want to use to SimClockFont.ttf and copy it to windows overwriting the original provided with this widget. Either soft-reset or restart sense for the changes to take

Sorry but JML asked for everyone not to mirror his cab, so I'm def going to respect his wishes. I provided links above to his thread..did you miss it?

Edit: I just made the font alil bigger and red to make it easier to find the link

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 03-22-2011 at 02:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.