View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:12 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
HTC HD7s to AT&T

AT&T launches HTC HD7S with WP7 and LG's 3D-enabled Thrill 4G Android phone -- Engadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engadget.com
Moving on, there's the HTC HD7S, which is essentially an AT&Tified version of the HD7 that has been on T-Mobile USA for quite some time now. In other words, you'll get a 4.3-inch WVGA Super LCD, 1GHz CPU, 5-megapixel camera, Windows Phone 7 (with copy and paste functionality baked right in) and a preloaded U-Verse Mobile application that enables "qualifying AT&T U-verse customers to download and watch TV shows" so long as they pony up an extra $9.99 per month. AT&T claims that its version of the HD7 will be the first in the US with an "improved Super LCD display," but as with the Thrill 4G above, no specific pricing is mentioned. That said, it should be popping up online and in retail locations "within the coming weeks," so you shouldn't have to wait too terribly long for those details to emerge.
Would love to see this phone hit Verizon, I would buy one today... But, if the mege of AT&T and T-mobile finalize and they network is one, I might look to switch (because the coverage would be as good as Vzw)

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !