View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:37 PM
masetas
VIP MVP

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0.1 (Madhouse) :: EXT4 - No CIQ/speed/battery ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogusBizzo View Post
I flashed late last night and left my phone to charge. this morn with the batt at 100% i reset the batt stats and rebooted. the batt was at 98% so i charged to back 100% and unplugged the phone. that was at 9:00 this morn and here it is 11:10 pm and my batt is at 70% still! i've only been talking and texting all day but 14hr so far is crazy! the speed and batt life of this rom is so sic. and i love the fact that big brother is no longer watching!
+1 loving this rom battery life as well. Before i would disconnect the phone at 8am and by 1-2pm it was low on battery so i had to put it to charge again but now i disconnect it at the same time and around 10pm i have to connect it. To me thats a big plus. I like to show it off to my friend with the evo who has to carry a charger with him and an extra battery with him because of poor battery life.