View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 03:08 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Gorilla Gadgets Extended Battery For Epic 4g

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
I just got my battery in the mail today. It was quick delivery.
I am charging the battery right now.
The battery does not work with the Samsung external charger as the Samsung external charger flips the battery upside down, thus the upside down extended battery will not reach the pins to charge. I have powered down the phone and charging it until about 6am tomorrow March 17, 2011. I will then drain it to turn off and then charge it again for over 12-15 hours. and repeat this about 5 times. Wish someone had a batter conditioner.

looks to be about double the size of the original battery.
Wish batteries can charge in as little as an hour. They are working on quick charges like that....
you repeat process 5x, omg thats just crazy imo.