View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 02:53 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[CHT Theme Add-ons] BLUE SK-i_Dialer & EndKey_SKINS

I'd like to start off by saying I'm a HUGE fan of Dunc's work on his BLUE SK-i theme. (I'm sure many of you are too) Great BIG thanks goes to him for sharing with us his amazing theme and all the new goodies that came with it!! I liked it so much I decided I wanted to help further it by making a few skins of my own using images from his source.zip(thanks again dunc) I've made a bunch of dialers in the past so a BLUE SK-i dialer theme was a must. And I also thought skinning "johos" Endkey Replacement v4.5 would be nice and very useful. Thanks to johos for his endkey app!! Without further ado I present you with..

Instructions

Dialer..
-Uninstall any other previous dialer mods & softreset
-Install the correct dialer cab for your phone. (tp2 or hd2)
-Soft-reset for changes to be made
-Enjoy your new dialer..

End-Key Replacement..
-Uninstall any other previous End-Key apps & soft-reset
-Install the cab and follow prompts.
-Choose "BLUE SK-i.zip" for theme skin
-Choose button options (make sure you click ok in bottom left between choices)
-Yes to soft-reset at prompt
-Enjoy your new end-key..

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.