View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 07:43 PM
NIKKG
Regular 'Geeker

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone Planning on getting the iPad 2?

Did anyone else on here order the iPad 2? I'm sure not that many will admit to it since this site is more dedicated for the Android/Windows crowd.

I was holding back on the iPad 1 because I didn't want to be a beta tester, but I went ahead and ordered the iPad 2 ATT 64GB White model the minute it went on sale on Friday. Since I am one of the first, its supposed to ship out in 3-5 days, so I'm just waiting for it to ship. I heard now the wait is 4-5 weeks and they sold nearly 1 million during the weekend and now supplies are running low.

Did anyone get a chance to use it? I played with it on a display at BestBuy for a couple of minutes, I was very impressed by how thin it is and its speed, the programs opened instantly and web pages loaded very fast. Overall, this thing seems like a beast that raises the bar even further, I just wish mines would hurry up and ship!