View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 04:58 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Receiving multiple repeat texts

OK, this is strange but in the last couple days I have started receiving multiple repeating text messages at varying time intervals. It doesn't matter who is sending them; for instance, I got 27 of the same weather forcast yesterday in a 2 hr period of time, 14 of the same message from a friend, 6 of the same message from my wife. And today, it has been random. I got a few duplicate weather tests this morning then normal most of the day but now I got the same text from another friend 8 times at 2 minute intervals and he says he is not resending.

Its also happened at different locations which would presumably rule out the tower.

Running NRG ROM 29xxx with cookie 2.0 on the Sprint network.

I'm stumped. Anyone else having this problem? Been running the same ROM since Jan and this is the first time its happened. No new software installed either.

Thanks,

David