View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:33 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!** GBX0A - Alpha! Camera!

Your posts are difficult to respond to .

Auto rotate should be fixed... If you go back to the home screen does it still stay in landscape?

You should not copy the data.img over - please try to rename it (don't need to delete...) and let it create another one (assuming you have the space on your card!). See if that fixes your auto-rotate issue.

No clue on Swype... that's why I have a physical keyboard! You don't like yours? . I never got the hang of swype, I was always wayyyyy faster on the physical kbd.

As for the software keyboard, it certainly is fixed for me, and the guy who is building these system images has a RAPH - not an 800, but that shouldn't matter for the soft kbd sizing. So can you provide a particular situation or screenshot of the soft keyboard not being sized correctly...?

Power collapse is almost completely up to the kernel - granted there are some userland pieces responsible, but most is up to the kernel.

I'll address your kernel questions in the other thread, as I don't think you were updating/changing the kernel correctly .

Almost forgot - the battery is horribly inaccurate, for many different reasons - this is being addressed, there is a new piece of software to calibrate our batteries. The code has been written, now we just need to figure out how to integrate it and make it automated. The current battery code is... awful, but it's better than it was pre-October 2010 .

Last edited by arrrghhh; 03-14-2011 at 10:38 AM.