View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 04:45 AM
EyeB
Halfway to VIP Status

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!** GBX0A - Alpha! Camera!

Switch to this from the froyo one, wanted to mention that the power collapse on my raph800 seems to be fixed.

Camera and wifi work fine

Some things that are broken is the auto rotate (its stuck in landscape) and the portable hotspotting is also broken. The hotspot was broken in Froyo but the landscape issue is new.

although I did just copy the data.img over from froyo so I didnt have to reinstall/setup so I'm not sure if there is incompatibility but it didnt look like it.

still working on trying to get swype on this though using it on windows got me addicted to it

edit: wanted to mention this since i didnt see it anywhere. Saw this in froyo too but in this android as well. The battery reading may not be accurate. Sometimes the battery widget shows I'm at say 80%. I'll turn off power and sometime later it'll read 90% before dropping to like 78% after a few minutes of use.

The software keyboard isn't fixed like the post above mentioned. It might be on just raph800 but I'm getting a mashed keyboard look with no letters in it

edit: The power collapse may not be fixed, I just had to soft reset it. But it happened when I pluged it into computer so I don't know if that was cause or coincidence

Last edited by EyeB; 03-14-2011 at 05:06 AM.