View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:21 AM
tkjeeper
Lurker

tkjeeper is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Newb question re weather on my s2u2

Hi guys, sorry this may be a dumb question, and since it's on an ancient os it may even bore you, but I cant seem to get an answer to this question. I've been having fun screwing around with my palm treo for a couple months now, getting it to just the way I like it. I have flashed mangatrons wm 6.5 rom to it, I run mskips wm7 theme and spb mobile shell on it as well as s2u2's lockscreen. Now, understand that I've removed data capabilities from this phone, I tried it for a while but it was just too slow and since I primarily text with this phone it wasn't necessary for me, so there is no internet connection. I somehow get regular and accurate weather updates and have them as part of my today screen, and love them. I just don't know HOW I get them with no internet connection? And I would love to make them part of my s2u2's lockscreen but I cant find out where they are in the phone or how to do it. I've been working on this forever now, and scrolled through almost all 550+ pages on the S2U2 thread with no answer. I've tried everything. Please help me understand,