View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 03:44 PM
krohnjw
Regular 'Geeker

krohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Better Camera for the Titans... Camera_5_07_28987 Now in a Cab File

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
i got a pm from a guy asking if there was a camera hack for the titan that enabled a better camera quality. then i saw this thread.

i dont use the camera much i just like helping people. since i paid $80 for a cab program and know how to use it i figured i would cab it up for everyone.

yes the flash doesn't work on this version, but how well does the flash work in the first place. most of the pics that i take don't require a flash anyhow.

what i will do this weekend is take some pictures of the same things in the same lighting using both versions. i will post them up for people to see the difference.

untill then..... i tried.
The effort is certainly appreciated.

So far the pictures appear to be of better quality, although that may be the placebo effect. For the flash solution I just have the flashlight app bound to <hold button 5> - serves well as a light as well as a flash.

I am quite interested to see the comparison pictures from the 2 apps.