View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 03:47 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX05 - "Stable" - Camera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
I was using the wifi tether app i found in market :S I downloaded the wifitether.apk and installed it. Sorry if the name isnt right but thats what it shows up on screen.

Do you know of one that works on sprint network? I'm new to android so don't know much varity of apps or which ones are better
The built-in wifi tethering doesn't work? Don't know why you'd want an app when the functionality is provided in the system .

Before that was working, there were two options. XDAndroid Wifi Tether or 'barnacle' wifi tether (on the Market).

So pick your poison. I've never recommended/used anything other than those three I've listed above.

Also, if you want to do USB tethering, via adb and an app called "EasyTether" (again, on the Market) it's possible.

Update - reminded me to put this info in the FAQ, thanks .

Last edited by arrrghhh; 03-07-2011 at 03:57 PM.