View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 01:31 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint announcing Nexus S 4G, EVO 3D, and EVO View tablet at CTIA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Windows Phone 6.5))

wp7 doesn't have a "4g" device....but no one else has one either! you folks fell for good marketing. it's not what your phones says it can do, it's all about location . googleten is my name for you when we have a discussion and you lean on google or defend google. it is with respect, however .
Well yeah..but average consumer do fall for that marketing...to be fair though..LTE and wimax are a lot more efficient then HSPA+..reason sprint one is so slow is due to them only running it in 10mhz of spectrum..(probably because they wanted to keep room open for TD-LTE)

And as I said..Google is probably out to conquer the world...I dont want Google to win at anything..I personally cant wait till Amazon releases their Android marketplace to take Android away from Google more...I personally prefer Google search over bing and etc..but I dont believe Google should leverage companies into using ALL of their stuff over competitors or else they wont get access to the marketplace..(talking about the Skyhook thing)..and I would gladly welcome MeeGo into the market as well..All I want is an OS that lets ya tinker with it..and open source is a big plus...

Google does a lot of cool things..but I dont want them to have too much power either...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)