View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:58 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint announcing Nexus S 4G, EVO 3D, and EVO View tablet at CTIA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

I...what..who...when...
you forgot "where" >.> lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

Come on man, all I said was no wp7 phones....now Google 10 is back.
umm..I'm quite sure you said a bit more then that lol..realistically speaking...right now is a game of 4g and dual cores...WP7 at least at the moment can't deliver any of those..so there really is no reason for sprint to release another WP7 phone...at least from a marketing perspective...

and whats google 10?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)