View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 10:08 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX05 - "Stable" - Camera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesubmitter View Post
This version is really speedy unfortunately on my telus cdma touch pro (raph800) I can't hear or be heard when I speak on the phone, also the lack of a menu button is a non-starter. The previous version had weird mapping (the TP power button was to return home and the home button with the menu button) but it worked though altogether slower.

I just copied this new verssion on the SD Card over the old version and overwrote the files.

Really cool though and this version was really snappy,
There's a menu button... IIRC it's the middle/center button on the dpad.

What kernel are you using? I thought the sound issue was squashed... wait, are you on 'silent' mode?