View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 04:23 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Help with modding CHT 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
I got a mod to alter CHT slightly. I don't remember who from and I can not for the life of me fine the file (I tried every file I have so I must have deleted it at some point)

ALL it does is make the icons at the bottom of the screen in CHT 2.0 slightly smaller.

I am attaching a picture left is stock right is my old phone with the "smaller" icons at the bottom.

WHERE do I find the cab to enable this modification?
A cab isn't necessary. You can change that by using cht editor. Open the editor click on "softkeys" and change the values of "softkey bar height" and "menu item height". Then hit menu and apply changes for sense to restart itself.

Donations accepted not expected!