View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 11:45 AM
mcluvntheboss
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(3/5/2011) TRANSPARENT GLASS email/messaging CHT 2.0 Widgets-Use W/any Wallpaper!

THESE ARE TRANSPARENT AND CAN BE USED WITH ANY WALLPAPER!

Thanks to Dunc001 for his incredible work with his theme and CHT mods we are now able to create EMAIL/MESSAGING widget themes without having to change any of the SENSE MAIL tabs Mode9 or QTC files. What that means is that we can skin the widgets and have no affect on the sense mail tab so there shouldn't be anymore problems with these skins crashing sense or anyone having to worry about using the CFC cabs or the noCFC cabs because every skin cab will work for every rom and every phone that is WVGA. So for the HD2 users that were having issues with some of my older skins those issues will not be issues any more.

INSTRUCTIONS: (THESE ARE NOT OPTIONAL)

(STEP 1) If you have the email widget already on one of your CHT pages you have to remove it.

(STEP 2) Install (
Mcluvn Mail_wdgt_Mode9.cab). Then restart sense or soft reset the phone. This is Dunc001 new mode9 file for the new email widget. If you don't install this cab first the email widget WILL NOT get skinned.

(STEP 3) Install one of my Trans_Wdgt cabs. Then restart sense or soft reset your phone.

(STEP 4) Add the email and messaging widgets back onto your CHT pages where ever you want them and I assume that everyone knows how to change the font color on the widgets using CHT EDITOR by now so I'm not going to get into that to much but for black fonts don't do anything or the code is 0,0,0 and for white fonts the code is 255,255,255 your done.

Note: If you want to change between these skins you need to uninstall the Trans_Wdgt cab that you have install at the time and then restart sense before you install one of the other skin cabs. Its never a good idea to install theme cabs on top of one another.

THANKS AND ENJOY EVERYONE!!!!

Trans_Mail_wdgt_Black-Glass

Trans_Mail_Wdgt_White_Glass