View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 06:09 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
SO.. sup ? I havent been in this thread for a while. Anything I can do to the ROM to improve it ?
Re. any issues & improvements & this 28xxx series: seems many more support Q's & problems, I haven't been around much in the last couple weeks... Many have jumped back to 29007, most jumpers going to 29005, I'm on it, super stable, fast.. etc.. Problems usually go away... some love 28xxx, can't say, too many issues for me on that build last fall, so I avoided.

disclaimer: I never tried 007, didn't need to.

**Most complaints & exits still due to Blue tooth issue we've killed discussing... typical complaint "other ROMS work"... hangup issue

I'm sure many if not most are Cookie related

**Lots of requests for a change log... #30687

**BIG request for updated 29xxx ROMs, one of the guys here used Google translator (monfro) I think, & found a bunch of newer 29xxx (29017) OS's, in Chinese (Mandarin) long time ago, thought he even updated saying some were available...

hmmm, letme think, will update
**#30711 but single complaint
**Lots of requests for cookie 1.8.5 roms
**older: mp3 pics & other stuff on this page: #30672
#30643 (one of your old posts Ninja Duck)
** won't answer calls #30648
** some talk about older .net versions running games better & some false DRM excitement ..
** old volume button issue #30620
** bunch of font issues to start the month #30238

that should take you back to mid Feb

In Jan, I recommended running Sprint provisioning always due to some of the posts around that time AND issues with not receiving some text messages & ## keys not working. Also, may have something to do with the post, I quoted below...? #30074

A couple of sharp newer guys to watch, akeaw300 & powinmo.. the later has been around for a few months now & helps on the faq... ( finally edited out that DRM info powinmo :>)))

Go ahead & bump anyother issues or thoughts you guys have right now please... It's a good time. We haven't forgot about you, just hard to remember everyones issues! Don't worry you won't get slammed, just make sure you tell us which ROM, date & detail out issue...
THANKS!

Last edited by teradog; 03-04-2011 at 06:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.