View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Relic
PPCGeeks Regular

Relic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Relic Send a message via MSN to Relic Send a message via Yahoo to Relic Send a message via Skype™ to Relic
Re: Sell old phones with custom rom or flash back to stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboardbox View Post
yes that works however there is no reset option once I select edit and enter the unlock code (mrl?). Do you know how to provision from this epst? I've seen one in the past that had a reset option in it that seemed to get the job done.
Since the ESPT is Verizon the MSL should be 000000.
There is no reset option anymore, but when your done editing and choose "Ok" from the menu it will prompt you to reset.

I'm not sure about all values to enter for provisioning. But here is some of them:
-"Display"
the "MSID" is your 10 digit phone number.

-"Akey" section values are blank for Verizon I'm not sure about sprint

-"NAM" settings:
-"Mobile Directory Number" 10 digit phone#
-"MIN1" is your 7digit phone# (minus the area code)
-"MIN2" is the your area code
-"MSID" 10 digit phone#
-"MCC" 310 for Verizon & 316 for Nextel/Sprint
-"MNC" 00 (not needed as they are obsolete/outdated.) Mine (Verizon) is set to 00
But here is some of the old codes to try if needed
Verizon: 010, 011, 012, 910,
Nextel/Sprint 010
-"NMSI" 12 digit phone# meaning add two leading 0's in front of you #
example 003025551234
-"IMSI" is your "MCC" 3 digit code + 2 0's than your 10 digit phone#
example 310003025551234

-"CDMA Settings" Not sure what the values should be.

-"Home SID/NID" The SID can be looked up on this webpage The Roaming Zone-System ID (SID) List
Its based on your location.
As for the NID I'm not sure where to find the correct value .

I know from past experiences, when enter in the correct values for the "Home SID" I noticed it'll allow you to finish the provisioning via OTA.

And I couldn't trust a Verizon Rep to give me the correct SID, because they always gave a code that was for somewhere in Texas. And the phone wouldn't provision via OTA...till I found out the right SID for my closest city. Go figure that Verizon's SID Database for Cities incorrect and or outdated.

Hope this helps.