View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 07:27 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX04 - "Stable"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethpikil View Post
so im fairly new to android, like... so new its ridiculous, so i decided that i wasnt going to use android as my main os until i learned all i could and got it as stable as i possibly could on my phone. so far im having no issues finding little things and fixing them, however there is one problem that i absolutely cannot stand and havent found a fix for. for some reason, the keys one my raph500 werent mapped like theyre supposed to... the home button didnt become the menu button, the lock button didnt become the home button. so i literally have no menu button, which, as you can imagine is quite frustrating, and physically cumbersome. in addition my keyboard keys were mapped funny. my caps lock is the function key, i have no shift to my knowledge, and theres just randomness all about my keyboard. i dont even know were my question mark button is.
Using the correct startup.txt/physkeyboard setting?

As for no menu, I don't have a RAPH but isn't that the center button? Let me know I can't remember.