View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 05:27 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[CHT2 Widget]Nordpolcamprs Pulse Clock Widget with 6 Layouts!

You guys have seen his amazing themes..now take a look at this awesome widget for CHT 2.0. Nordpolcampers is finally proud to present to you his very first Widget. He calls it "Pulse Clock". I can't wait to see what else he comes up with!!

More info can be found on Application Thread HERE

The Clock comes with 6 different Layouts. Five of them are switching depending on the time it currently is. Its kind of like the luming up of a Clock
The first Layout Plain doesnt change, because there was no reason for making a dark background even darker

This Clock uses the same way of functioning like rat's Optimus Clock. It uses png's.
This makes it very easy for you to actually change the background of the Clock.

To accomplish that you just have to follow these simple steps:

- Make a png file with 512x256 pixels.

- Then Place what ever you want for the Background in the upper left corner of the image file.

- Of course you have to play around with the positioning to make it fit the clock.

- The Image you have created must be named :
npcPulseClockBackgroundPanelsAM.png <---This defines the picture beeing used between 6AM and 6PM
And:
npcPulseClockBackgroundPanelsPM.png <---This defines the picture beeing used between 6PM and 6AM

- It is necessary for you to make this two pngs. Otherwise it will change back to the original image I put inside the Widget

- If you have the images ready just copy them into your windows directory on your device, restart sense and you are done

To install this Widget just download the CAB and then install and perform a Softreset

The Widget has been tested and worked flawlessly^^

He asks If any errors appear, please post. But because he's quite new to this, he may not be capable of answering all your questions, but as you know there are many awesome guys that will surely be able to help you, if he cant help you

Many Thanks to Dunc001!! Without him this would have never been possible for him to archieve
Attached Files
File Type: cab CHTW_npc_PulseClock.cab (1.35 MB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 03-02-2011 at 04:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.