View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:09 AM
Relic
PPCGeeks Regular

Relic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Relic Send a message via MSN to Relic Send a message via Yahoo to Relic Send a message via Skype™ to Relic
Re: Sell old phones with custom rom or flash back to stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboardbox View Post
I have some extra old phones that I should probably sell to help pay for newer phones. Should I flash back to the stock rom or leave it with a custom rom, or maybe flash to the newest version of a custom rom?

Since the custom roms are better I'd rather not go back to stock but so far I havent been able to provision my TP without going back to stock and I wonder what a potential buyer will do with a phone that cant be provisioned. Its possible they know more than me so maybe its not a problem.

I've tried ##786# and ##778# and neither do anything in a lot of roms like Energy and Swinn. I've tried the sprint provision cab in Energy but it doesnt fix the data problem. Nothing I do fixes my lack of data except for flashing back to stock and using the update profile option.

I'd put it back to Stock, but leave it SPL unLocked. The reason why ##778# doesn't work on other ROMS is because they have modified dialers and and or different dll's thats accociated with the dialer. but you still can access EPST (Provision screen) via shortcut. Some ROM chefs will include such shortcut some where in the start menu or settings menu. If its not her is a shortcut that should allow you to access.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EPST Config for sprint.zip (157 Bytes, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Relic; 03-02-2011 at 02:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.