View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:39 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: VZW to annouce Windows Phone 7 on 2/28 ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
yeah i know lol vzw is funny that way . i just can't get over how they say 1 thing and as soon as they find out it's selling better on other networks then they say oops we made a mistake and now we want to sell it too lmfao it's hilarious when u think about it ..
The Kin mess...Does anyone here think every other phone the Verizon carried and promoted in some way was a full sucess ? No.

The Kin was designed as a lower cost public networking phone (facebook, twitter, etc) for a younger croud, Verizon killed it with charging a $30 mo data plan. It was not MS's fault or Verizons, it was both of them, it never sold because it was a min of $69.99 (450min $39.99+$30.00 data) a month to run it. The press made more of a big deal of this than MS or Verizon in the press.

Verizon, like Spint or AT&T is a business, if you have a bad day or product, you move on. By not taking WP7 in their line up, they could be leaving money on the table and as a company, it's not something you want to do, it would be just dumb.

Like I said, it's all about the money, Verizon pushed Android because they could not get the iPhone (and at that time it sucked with them)and sold what they could to compete.

We'll see how the tables turn when Verizon gets a few models of WP7 and can push them along with Android and the iPhoney, we'll see the winner then.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
This post has been thanked 1 times.