View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 03:32 AM
rrjskj
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZW to annouce Windows Phone 7 on 2/28 ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
They have offered me a bunch of differnt phones but, nothing equals the TP2...really, you never know how great a phone is till you have to find a replacement for it....Seriously I am not kidding.

I figured for the $50 (I'm still grandfathered in, as I have not signed a contract in 5 years now), I'll get a replacement phone now and just plan to sell it when I get a WP7 phone I want. They just don't have anything I want or compares to the TP2 (they offered me a TP1, I loled !). Still using it with a cracked display

This could be good news for VZW getting a WP7 model tho. We should know more on Monday...I hope.
i think the trophy is a nice looking phone but i still think vzw is killing themselves with that comment about not needed wp7 i think it's was childish because their still holding grudges from the kin 1 and kin 2 fallout . but it's good to see them eat their words if thas the case with the trophy .. when it makes its apperance on big red ..