View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 02:31 AM
piscesjoey
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
They have offered me a bunch of differnt phones but, nothing equals the TP2...really, you never know how great a phone is till you have to find a replacement for it....Seriously I am not kidding.

I figured for the $50 (I'm still grandfathered in, as I have not signed a contract in 5 years now), I'll get a replacement phone now and just plan to sell it when I get a WP7 phone I want. They just don't have anything I want or compares to the TP2 (they offered me a TP1, I loled !). Still using it with a cracked display

This could be good news for VZW getting a WP7 model tho. We should know more on Monday...I hope.
I really thought Verizon shot themselves in the foot earlier this week when they came out & said they don't need Windows Phone 7!

Epic on Tapatalk