View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:01 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Verizon Wireless Windows Phone 7 status (official release May 26th)

Edit: The thread here was renamed due to not being updated on 2/28 but, lots of rumors, go to the last page to see the most current update....Don't forget thanks where needed !

Well, this is interesting, after Sprint annoucing the HTC Pro7, now the word is Verizon will show the HTC Trophy (they entry level WP7 phone) on Monday the 28th for a March release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winrumors
Verizon officials may be planning to announce the device as soon as Monday February 28 according to people familiar with the company’s plans. Verizon will introduce the HTC 7 Trophy as its first Windows Phone 7 device for $200 on a two-year contract. Verizon’s CDMA rival Sprint announced their first Windows Phone 7 device on Thursday, the HTC Arrive will launch on March 20 priced at $200. WinRumors understands Verizon’s offering will arrive in late March around the same time as Sprint.
I do hope they annouce more than one model because I really am not interested in the Trophy as it's the lowest end WP7 phone. I still have a claim open with Asurion with my cracked display on my TP2 (they have no more TP2s), maybe the'll give me one of these...heh

Verizon to launch Windows Phone 7 device in late March | WinRumors

But, MAYBE a Windows Phone 7 on Verizon.....

Edit: More reports of it...
Verizon reportedly to launch Windows Phone 7 handset in March

Windows Phone 7 coming to Verizon in March, starting with HTC 7 Trophy? -- Engadget

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 05-19-2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Subject changed, all VZW updates are being posted to this thread now
This post has been thanked 1 times.