View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 02:20 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoff101 View Post
Sorry for sounding like a noob; what is task29, and where could I possibly find the keyboard-fix? If I have to add the contacts back manually I will do so. Energy rom is a beautiful concept just the lock up's, and missed calls get me anointed
Task29 in a nutshell is like flashing w/out the ROM attached. Basically it wipes clean any residue that can transfer to your new flash. It runs through to the first screen, then you reenter bootloader mode and flash your ROM of choice. Post 6 has most everything you need to know.
Task 29 & PagePool Changer

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...19-a-2836.html (see post #28356)
  • Run the Task29 as you would when you flash a rom (Includes Radio)
  • For Page Pool Changer just dbl. click on it then select the location of your ,nbh file (thats the rom) then select the number and click change!
This post has been thanked 2 times.