View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:51 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Kirby's Adventure Run

no license for redistribution of likeness/image/use of name = copyright infringement.. the name "Tiger Woods" alone is actually trademarked.. go make a ton of Tiger Woods tshirts and give them away all over the place... why not?? oh yeah, thatd be violation of copyright and trademark

no matter the size of the company either(which happens to be the most laughable and most common excuse, but nice try on that one).. were you not around when MS made Juicy take down a ROM?? MS= huge company Hacker sites(only place to find a JuicyROM) = no visible threat to MS... so see size has nothing to do with anything

and I believe this is a forum is it not?? therefore im allowed to have an opinion or ask questions... obviously your defensive OP because you know im right, its ok though.. i wont ask you to admit it

and of course the comments are still the same, your still stealing and illegally using names.... "Insanity: doing the same thing, and expecting different results"

whos really being rude here??
me? - for asking if you paid to use them (how the hell do you know i didnt just want to know if I had to because i wanted to develop a few games myself and not risk getting sued)

you?-***stealing/using those images, etc is just a well stealing from a DEV.. afterall who do you think designed the games, characters, images in the first place....

so let me get this straight; Your a Dev, who takes other devs work, recomplies a few images, makes a sub par game of it, calls it his own, then gets mad when people call you out on it?? *** you must be a Genius or something..

enjoy the rock the crawled back out from after all these months!