View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:09 PM
pixelpower
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
Re: Kirby's Adventure Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
so how much does it cost you to for a license to the rights to use Kirbys image and name?? dont you have a Mario Jump game and Tiger Woods something or other too??

all those images and names even are someone else Product, licensed and tradmarked..

you havent got any flack for that yet??
No I havent becuase Iam not selling the game for 1 and 2 its like free advertising for those companies anyway. I cant for the life of me understand why people cant just play games and relax. Do you walk around your whole life judging everything you see? I left for 6-8 months thinking when I come back things will be different but they are still the same. Oh this needs to be this way ,ohhh violation jeez man did I take your property or something. Nintendo is a huge company and does not view me in any way competition thats why they dont care.