View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
*Official* Epic Froyo EB13 update from Samsung is Live!

Samsung (Click on software)

Instructions:
How Do I Update The Software On My Sprint SPH-d700 (Epic 4G) Phone To Android 2.2 Froyo EB13 Build From A PC?

Mirrors--(Thanks Death259)

Epic4G_FroyoUpgrade_EB13.exe (200.73 MB)
The EB13.exe will wipe your whole phone so be prepared to lose it all. This will give you full instructions as you go through the process. It's like an ODIN for dummies. This method can be used to go from any version of android whether its stock or not or DI18 or DK28.

update.zip (91.14 MB)
The update.zip will need to be placed on the root of the SD card. You will need to be coming from stock DI18.
You will need to do the three finger salute to be able to use the update.zip.
From there you should be able to find an option that lets you choose an update.zip file. (Haven't been on stock in so long i forget what exactly is there.)
Once that process is done you will reboot the phone and you should be in 2.2 froyo heaven... though from posts I'm reading it appears this heaven still has a few demons in it.

To obtain a copy of the SW Upgrade Tool, click on the download button below.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 02-21-2011 at 09:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.