View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 10:51 PM
TweetyBear
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: [HOW TO] Hard Reset/factory default your Nook

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyM View Post
Hello,
I've tried the power / volume + / home button method a bunch of times now. And I never get a screen that prompts me to reset the NOOk. The reason I'm trying to go back to "factory default" is - I rooted it last night, and now the YouTube app doesn't work. It just flashes (scrolls left) and goes back to my "extras" screen. So I wanted to download an app to recover it from the Market, but when I try to download anything - it just sits there with "starting download" but never progresses. Your help with any or all of these issues would be greatly appreciated. I'm afraid I've screwed this thing up.
Randy.
since you rooted it already, you need to do the 8 powerdown interrupts and then a hard reset. but if it's just a youtube problem, all you have to do is either use titanium backup and wipe data for youtube app or go into nook tools settings and erase data from there. and it should work. repeat the fix whenever youtube crashes.