View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Think My Q is defective

Yesterday after about 4 hrs of use my Q died battery was reading 1/4 life but the Q wouldn't come on. All it would do is, when I press the power on and the Sprint splash screen comes on for around 20 seconds than it turns off, after about 2 seconds it comes on again sprint splash appears 20 seconds off again, this happens 3 times than the Q turns off completely. All I had with me was the usb sync charge cable so I pledged it in to my laptop, after about 20 minutes and after removing the battery for about 60 seconds the Q came back on. I went in to a Sprint store and was told that I need to call CS to get anything done because the phone is too new and it is only available from the CS line. I called CS and got a return kit on the way. I went to a best buy and got a extended battery to see if the battery was the problem. No change. After a full charge on both batterys the symptoms have changed a little but same results, I go to The Mobile Stream Center for example, start playback on a station and after about 15 minutes the Q turns its self off and start the screen cycle again the only way to fix it is to remove the battery for about 1 minute.
Anyone got any ideas or is this Q defective?
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.