View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:46 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[APP] {Updated 6/14/2011} dV2t Translator (Text Translation Software)

I've been using this application for translating languages for a while and noticed we don't have it posted here @ppc. XDA member "doanvanvinhtho" presents dV2t Translator, a great tool for those frequent travelers. You can use Bing or Google as your default on line translator: undo, cut, copy, paste, delete, select all, and many other features are included. Translator integrates Sense/Manila UI.

dV2t Translator provides bi-directional translation of words and phrases between languages (using BING or GOOGLE translator)

Features:
  1. Free and open source (hosted at Microsoft Codeplex and Google Code)
  2. Translate between languages: integrate 2 services (GOOGLE, BING) into one program.
    Users can select translation services, can compare the results of them.
  3. Support pronounce text (text-to-speech)
  4. Undo, Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Select All
  5. Using interface "Sense HTC's UI Look 'n Feel" (thanks eboelzner)

Requirements:
  1. .NETcf 3.5
  2. Internet connection (GPRS/3G/Wifi)

Some pictures of the software version 3:

Updated to v5 on 6/14/2011

Some pictures of the software version 5: http://s.dv2t.net/TranslatorV5SlideShow
Link download software and source code: http://s.dv2t.net/TranslatorV5

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-13-2011 at 03:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.