PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

afolayan702 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bestbuy Buyback & Windows Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
They Buyback program I am sure is not full price. Yea, you buy a phone for $200 and a year later you bring it back and they offer you $20, sure they WILL buy it back but, for what cost ? This is for people who don't want to deal with trying to sell a old device.

You'll always get more for it selling it outright, Just think of trading in a car, it's just about the same I would assume.

Edit:

Link...$200 Phone 24months later (after your 2 year contract) worth $40 (20% of it's price), not the best deal in the world...

Buy Back Program
I see, I am operating under the assumption that from march(when i will buy Windows Phone if available for $200 with new 2year deal) the mango update and second batch of phones with will be debue. So if there was a 4" or 4.3" version on my carrier offered within the 6 months I cound use the money from the retail price of the phone ex unsubbed $600- 50%= $300 towards unsubbed future $600 version of Windows Phone that I actually wanted.
Is it possible? Or just a bunch of running around paying more at the end. I just see the first version of Windows Phone on Sprint as only option and if so until the next batch at least I would be using the OS?