View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 06:36 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon: We dont need Nokia/Windows Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by aximtreo View Post
Hmmm, we have Android, iPhone and RIM so we don't need WP7. I must confess I don't know what crystal ball he uses. Given the choice of RIM, WebOS and WP7, which do you think has the brute capability to push Android and iPhone? RIM, WebOS, nah, I don't think so. Verizon will have WP7 phones, more than one, by end of 2011.
Well if you actually mean "brute capacity"..then definitely WebOS >.>

M$ is worth $86.113 billion (2010)
Apple is worth $75.18 billion (FY 2010)
Google is worth US$40.497 billion (2009)
HP is worth $124.503 billion (2010)

Aka HP has the assets of Google + Microsoft combined...

Its going to take more then brute capacity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
i think that's the confusing part vzw is choosing not to go with nokia's wp7 but their gonna carry htc's trophy but it's kinda defeats the purpose why even sell one if ur against wp7 :S ..
Aka what Verizon is saying is that they don't need multiple WP7 phones..they are probably going to put 1 to gauge interest but they don't plan to put their resources into it...I said it before..carriers HATE WP7 and iPhone because they don't let them customize their bloatware in it..they carry the iphone because of its popularity..simple as that...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.