View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:55 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Iphone on simple mobile mms fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
called them already and they do support it but they said they are currently having problems being able to set up the phone to accept mms through their network or something like that
hmm,

I'll see what else I can find on that, I know with tmobile if you have the phone "provisioned" for Android the iPhone won't work, and if it's "provisioned" for "iPhone" then Android data doesn't work, maybe ask them to see if they need to make any changes on their end for a WinMo phone instead of Android, then try the iPhone.

otherwise I'll check out some more APN combinations.