View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 04:36 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: [WP7 Custom ROM]-[Feb 13][ROM]------XBmod-WP7-V1.03---7004----

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2 View Post
You try this one yet 'kid?
not yet because xboxmod is actually working on a brand new one with a bad-ass new custom theme, so I'm going to wait a couple days to flash the new one.

I don't want to flash WP7 as often as Android because there are no backup tools for WP7 so I have to redo and re-download everything and I lose game data. I also don't want to use my activation code 500 times a week (not sure if MS will block it at some point or not).

Plus, I actually use dual-boot, so every time I flash a new WP7 ROM I have to do the 2 sd card repartition deal to be able to continue dual-booting my CM android rom.

But I will probably flash the next xboxmod update to check out his awesome theme, since apparently he's figured out how to change the wallpaper and tiles theme and maybe make them transparent or something like that.