View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 12:55 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Why you cann't get the CDMA iPhone onto Sprint, and how WE can fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keslongwood View Post
SO you're wondering "HOW CAN I GET THE CDMA iPHONE ONTO SPRINT". Well according to every one YOU CANN'T!! WHY you may ask. Well it's simple. CDMA networks do not use SIM cards, it uses ESN numbers on the phone to add it to the network. Sadly Sprint currently does not allow ANY outside ESN number to be added to their network.

NOW, How can we change this? Call up Sprint daily and vitch to your hearts content. Seriously. Call them up and complain. DEMAND that they change that rule for the iPhone at lease. I would glady spend 500 bucks to buy an iPhone 4 and put it on Sprint to continue my account. Call them up now, go into the stores and vitch.
not a bad idea, you may also want to start an online petition for Sprint users.