View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:21 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Things broken in this build:

libgps - explains itself, no GPS and probably no netloc (cell-tower based location)

HW3D is either not working, or just not preset - I ran neocore and let's just say a lot of textures are missing. Got a ridiculous score, but again - no textures, not much to render haha.

DIAM users have reported the g-sensor is flipped -
Quote:
Originally Posted by emc02 View Post
ok, the solution for DIAM100 is:

change "gsensor_axis=2,-1,3" to "gsensor_axis=-2,1,3"

works perfect!
This line should be in the startup.txt file if that wasn't obvious .

Thanks to emc02 for that solution!

The keyboard should be fine, but I've had some Blackstone users complain - if you want, switch the keyboard out with another. mr_grisha's original post.

Anything that's broken in Froyo, is probably broken in this build. Although what is interesting, I noticed that in this build I don't have the landscape-on-boot issue that I get with Froyo...

Last edited by arrrghhh; 05-10-2011 at 12:18 AM.