View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 03:37 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!**

Things broken in this build:

libgps - explains itself, no GPS and probably no netloc (cell-tower based location)

HW3D is either not working, or just not preset - I ran neocore and let's just say a lot of textures are missing. Got a ridiculous score, but again - no textures, not much to render haha.

Data - very flaky - CDMA users have data break for them after every phone call, and GSM users seem to have better luck but it's not flawless. Even seen reports of wifi having issues with data not going out to the WAN. There is a bug filed on this issue.

Anything that's broken in Froyo, is probably broken in this build. Although what is interesting, I noticed that in this build I don't have the landscape-on-boot issue that I get with Froyo...

Last edited by arrrghhh; 03-15-2011 at 03:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.