THE-COPS
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

THE-COPS is keeping up the good workTHE-COPS is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to THE-COPS
Re: Saving number to existing contact = problem

AHh yeah sorry, it's the stock Windows Mobile 6.1 ROM on Verizon. I believe I have noticed this problem a month back when trying to save another number. But today it got my attention . My friend had to get a new cell number, so I had him call me so I could save it over the old number. I get the number, I go to add it to an existing contact ... Buttt a very small blank contact card opens up instead of his information. Not the regular V card. ..it's just a short page with the first and last name..the category you want it in , the phone number and the type of phone number (mobile, home etc). The page isn't even long enough to scroll down. It's all blank. If I hit cancel, it goes back to the call history or the phone screen. I've had the phone since October 2009. I know at one time the "save to existing contact" used to work. Just don't remember when. Don't have a ton of apps on there. maybe about 10 - 15. Skype, Iris Browser, FDC Task Manager, Palringo,A few hacks like < K for Raphael and the I think.. it's the Whitestone or HD2 camera hack (fixes camera lag etc). I don't have much on there and I haven't installed anything in a long time. I haven't cleaned out the sent/received messages in a long time. About 1500 msgs in each . But I dont see what that would have to do with this.

Thanks for the help in advance.